Art & Craft
Allow your imagination to run wild by using scrap in a creative manner.
(i) Pen holders
- Collect the scrap bottles like cold drink cans of the area around.
- Cut the lower portion neatly
- Decorate it artistically to make pen holders.
(ii) Wood hanger making (under parental guidance)
- Collect the broken hangers of your household.
- Hammer the hangers on a wooden platform to make a beautiful coat rack.
(iii) Make a birdhouse from an empty shoe box:
- Take a large sized cardboard shoe box
- Cut out holes in the sides and paint the box with acrylic colors that are waterproof.
- Place it in your verandah or simply hang it from the branch of a tree with the help of a string.